DESIGN AND INSTALLATION
- Plan a budget.
- Choose a kitchen range you would like from Howdens, based in St. Ives.
- Give us a call and arrange a visit.
- On our visit we will measure your kitchen and discuss your requirements, suggesting solutions for any problems you may have. We listen to what you would like, suggesting ways to get the best out of your kitchen and what suits you, the customer. Some people have a clear idea of what they would like, others need extra guidance. Either way it's not a problem.
- We take the measurements to Howdens, where we work in conjunction with them to come up with a kitchen design and layout.
- We then arrange another visit where we can finalise your kitchen design and show you a copy of the plan and 3D visual layout.
- After this last visit, we then work out a detailed price and post you a formal quotation.
- If you are happy with the quotation, a deposit of 25% is required to secure a date in the booking diary. We always keep to our booking dates so you can plan around them. Then an interim payment is required on day one of our start date. The final instalment is due when the kitchen has been completed.
- All work is carried out cleanly and methodically with care and consideration. We leave access points to all water valves for further use.
- We use a competent part P registered electrician to complete all the electrical requirements. We also use a gas safe registered gas fitter for your gas requirements.
- All craftsmen are fully insured with a public liability insurance.
The most important thing overall, is that you are very happy with the end result, like all our other customers. This is helped by a good level of communication between the customer and ourselves.